Per Pacifica Foundation Bylaws, the LSB Outreach Committee is not constrained by Roberts Rules, rather is an open membership body, where all are welcomed to participate and be heard.
If a Motion is brought to the Committee, all can vote.
We need to coordinate virtual/electronic ideas to spread KPFK’s presence throughout the Station signal area moving forward. Volunteers are in demand to help spread the word about KPFK 90.7 FM, Non-Commercial listener supported radio station since 1959.
· This Committee needs to start planning the 1st 2023 KPFK-LSB Town Hall event. Two are required annually.
· Again, we will review recent outreach efforts and plan new activities.
· Update on Station matters…
· Go over comments from Listeners/Members, then itemize issues to address with the KPFK IGM Michel Novick and the LSB Pro Tem Chair Ziri Redeaux If they can attend.
· Our current financial condition requires immediate strategies to help KPFK get over this current funk.
· Please bring your brainstorming suggestions, to collaborate.
Join via Zoom. No need for Passcode with this link.
~ Meeting ID: 396 382 1349 /
One tap mobile: +1669-900-6833,,396-382-1349,,,,*421367# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,3963821349#,,,,*421367# US (Houston)
Dial by your location: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose) / +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) / +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 396 382 1349 / Passcode: 421367#
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keomiyU5BJ
Thanks again for your participation.
Bella De Soto- Outreach Committee Chair